- Cityscapes news:03-2020GIL DELINDRO: HARBOUR
- Cityscapes news:02-2020BACK TO THE FUTURE
- Cityscapes news:01-2020WEAVING TIME
- Cityscapes news:04-2019JAMES BECKETT
- Cityscapes news:03-2019LIVING ART LAB
- Show older items
CIRCULAR CITY SALON
We start the season 2016-2017 on Saturday August 27 with an intimate sequel on the Circular City. Please join us at the festive opening of the Circular City Salon at the Commandandswoning at the Marineterrein Amsterdam.
This second Circular City group exhibition at the Marineterrein Amsterdam is conceived as an intimate, homely ‘Salon’. The exhibition combines work of divers artists, architects and designers who shine an interesting light on the theme of the circular city.
EXHIBITION: CIRCULAR CITY SALON
PERIOD: August 27 - November 25, 2016
OPENING: Saturday August 27, 5-7 pm
LOCATION: Marineterrein Amsterdam, Commandantswoning.
VISIT: by appointment