- Cityscapes news:03-2020GIL DELINDRO: HARBOUR
- Cityscapes news:02-2020BACK TO THE FUTURE
- Cityscapes news:01-2020WEAVING TIME
- Cityscapes news:04-2019JAMES BECKETT
- Cityscapes news:03-2019LIVING ART LAB
- Show older items
FROM VINEX to WORLD HERITAGE
Cityscapes Gallery starts 2012 in a moving way. 21 January we had the finissage of the wonderful Pop Up exhibition WIEL ARETS: A WONDERFUL WORLD at Locus Solus, Antwerp. Next month Cityscapes opens a new office at the Museumplein: Gabriel Metzustraat 8, Amsterdam. And in March the Cityscapes Home Gallery will move from IJburg to Leliegracht 30; next to Architectura&Natura. Back to the roots in Inner City Amsterdam.
From 08 to 12 February Cityscapes Gallery participates at OBJECT ROTTERDAM in the Las Palmas building at the Kop van Zuid Rotterdam. OBJECT ROTTERDAM is the international fair for contemporary design that forms part of the ART ROTTERDAM art-fair.