- Cityscapes news:03-2020GIL DELINDRO: HARBOUR
- Cityscapes news:02-2020BACK TO THE FUTURE
- Cityscapes news:01-2020WEAVING TIME
- Cityscapes news:04-2019JAMES BECKETT
- Cityscapes news:03-2019LIVING ART LAB
- Show older items
November 2011 Cityscapes Gallery opens a new office and art space at the Museumplein Amsterdam. Cityscapes Museumplein is located in a 1900 school building at Gabriel Metsustraat 8. GM8, that is owned by the Rijksgebouwendienst, now forms a temporary place for divers artists and cultural- and creative enterprises etc.
At GM8 Cityscapes Gallery has two adjacent rooms on the second floor. One room functions as office and the other room will be used as art space. In 2012 Cityscapes Gallery intents to show every month a new exhibition or instalation at Cityscapes Museumplein, under the title: 2012 ROOMS.